Sales Development Representative
Datacor has been a leader in developing business management software for both the Batch/Process Manufacturing and Chemical Distribution Industry since 1981. We offer a complete solution that includes software, hardware, consultation, training, and support through implementation and beyond. Our collaborative suite of software products, anchored by our ERP systems, is a flexible and proven solution for companies of any size. We recognize that more effective and functional systems are essential to productive and efficient operations, all of which are key elements in the success and growth of any business in a highly competitive environment.Using over 35 years of industry experience, we have developed an exclusive and integrated series of products to meet the unique requirements of Batch/Process Manufacturing and Chemical Distribution. Innovative solutions, used by more than 700 companies worldwide.
Datacor is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help drive revenue by selling a variety of enterprise solutions designed for the Batch/Process Manufacturing and Chemical Distribution Industry. We offer a complete solution that includes software, hardware, consultation, training, and support through implementation and beyond.
- Articulate Datacor's product offering and relevance to chemical companies over email, phone, and in person
- Engage prospective customers and coordinate with field sales team to setup call/meetings
- Coordinate with field sales team to assist in sales process, sales presentations, and lead nurturing
- Prospect for leads through web research and populate CRM and marketing system
- Join in weekly sales meetings
- Strategize around potential new go-to-market campaigns
- 0-3 years work experience, no required industry
- Drive, strong communication skills, analytical