Senior Manager, Sales Operations
Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to lead a team of highly driven sales operations professionals. The Senior Manager will help influence and guide the team as they collaborate effectively with Partners in Sales, Marketing and Finance to accelerate the sales cycle and deliver business insights.
- Lead a sales operations team; continuing to upskill & scale the team in order to effectively influence the business.
- Define quarterly objectives for sales operations, to ensure sales processes align with the business goals.
- Partner with marketing to ensure alignment, as a way to increase return on investment
- Assist with continued implementation of territory management strategy and rules of engagement between teams
- Help improve sales productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology
- Work cross functionally with leaders across the organization; sales, customer success, channel, finance, product management to tackle complex business problems
- Partner with new sales leadership to execute and support business plans, as we continue to expand globally
- 5-7 years’ experience as sales operations Manager in high tech or software company
- Experience improving sales productivity while utilizing Salesforce and sales automation systems
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree &/or relevant experience