Manager of Customer Success
Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of CSMs. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across existing customer base. We were recently named on Forbes top 100 next leaders in cloud computing and on Deloitte’s Fast 500. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Customer Success Managers
- Guide, maintain and implement Customer Success best practices
- Lead efforts to staff your team and onboard new Customer Success Managers
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and renewal process
- Help team proactively build relationship with customers to achieve loyalty and revenue growth
- Identify ways for CS team to monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- 2+ years experience managing a high performing sales/account management team
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and overcome pricing objections for - -Renewal/Upsell opportunities
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
- Strong communication skills