Customer Success Manager
Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, upselling and cross selling. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience.
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth transition and on-boarding experience
- Run the full sales cycle for any opportunity for any existing customer account
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty
- Identify growth opportunities and bring them to close
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- 2+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with negotiation and renewal experience.
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and overcome pricing objections for upsell/cross sell activities.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work full time out of our Boston office