On October 22, 2018, Oracle announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire DataFox, whose cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) data engine and derived business content provide the most current, precise and expansive set of company-level information and insightful data to optimize business decisions. The transaction has closed. DataFox is a company intelligence platform that helps sales, marketing, and investing teams find and prioritize target companies to source more opportunities. DataFox's team of 100+ human analysts verify AI-sourced insights on millions of businesses to provide robust Company Data, Growth Signals, and Account Scoring. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, DataFox is backed by Goldman Sachs, Green Visor, Google Ventures, and Slack, and used by high-growth startups and Fortune 500 companies alike; examples include UPS, Accel Partners, Bain & Company, Twilio, Zendesk, and Outreach.
We’re looking for a sales professional to join DataFox in one of our first Account Executive roles. This person will work closely with the CEO to drive new business and instill a client-centric culture throughout the company. This role will complement our finance- and engineering-heavy backgrounds to round out a small but hyper-executional team revolutionizing the way investors and other business analysts find and track high-growth companies. This is a unique opportunity to enter a burgeoning enterprise software company at the ground floor and experience first-hand the trajectory breaking into 7-digit annual sales.
- Drive lead generation efforts and convert thousands of existing leads in our CRM, Salesforce.
- Reach out to prospective individual and corporate clients by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate
- DataFox’s ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and its application to specific clients.
- Win new business by articulating the full value of DataFox’s subscription services to prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts on new deals.
- Help build out our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- Collect and synthesize client feedback for our engineering team.
- BA or BS degree.
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience selling SaaS products to the financial and/or corporate space.
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
- Well versed in managing end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- This position is based in our SF HQ — we offer compensation for relocation if you do not currently live in this beautiful region.
- Base Salary: $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available