Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Dataiku is the centralized data platform that moves businesses along their data journey from analytics at scale to enterprise AI. By providing a common ground for data experts and explorers, a repository of best practices, shortcuts to machine learning and AI deployment/management, and a centralized, controlled environment, Dataiku is the catalyst for data-powered companies. Customers like Unilever, GE, and Comcast use Dataiku to ensure they are moving quickly and growing exponentially along with the amount of data they’re collecting. By removing roadblocks, Dataiku ensures more opportunity for business-impacting models and creative solutions, allowing teams to work faster and smarter.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team in New York. Since the launch of our company in the US, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This individual contributor position is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an extensive east territory.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
The role consists of engaging prospects and customers on the topics of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform. The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 7+ years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 30 to 50%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience