Internal Recruiter (Sales/Non-technical)
Dataminr is the world's real-time information discovery company that turns information chaos into opportunity. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the News, Finance, Public Sector, Corporate Security and PR & Communications industries. Using groundbreaking AI and machine learning technology, we deliver alerts on breaking news events by analyzing the public information landscape in real time. We analyze data from multiple sources across geographies, languages and topics, connecting disparate pieces of information so we can get it to the right people at the right time. Dataminr has raised over $570 million from leading venture and growth technology investors, including Venrock, IVP, Fidelity, Wellington, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs. With over 400 employees, Dataminr is headquartered in New York with additional offices in Washington DC, Seattle, Bozeman, London and Dublin.
As a recruiter on our growing team, you will partner directly with our hiring managers to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. You’re ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships and solving problems every day.
You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience and strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. In addition, you are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and are excited to help us continue to build out our outstanding team across our six global offices.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles, functions and seniority levels
- Work closely with managers to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and networking
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Actively participates in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and is seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessment from hiring team.
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools