Internal Recruiter (Sales/Non-technical)
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world. Recognized as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology businesses in North America, we've earned placements on the 2019 Forbes AI 50, Forbes Cloud 100 and Deloitte Fast 500 rankings. We're headquartered in New York City, with more than 500 talented employees across seven total offices that also include Washington DC, Seattle, WA, Bozeman, MT, London, Dublin and Melbourne. Dataminr raised $392 million in our most recent round in 2018. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
As a recruiter on our growing team, you will partner directly with our hiring managers to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. You’re ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships and solving problems every day.
You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience and strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. In addition, you are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and are excited to help us continue to build out our outstanding team across our six global offices.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles, functions and seniority levels
- Work closely with managers to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and networking
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Actively participates in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and is seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessment from hiring team.
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools