Dialpad’s mission is to make business communications great. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security, reliability and scale, Dialpad’s product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad, UberConference and Call Center solutions all powered by VoiceAI. Today more than 55,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 to be more productive. Customers include WeWork, Uber, Motorola Solutions, Domo and Xero. Investors include Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Section 32, Softbank and Work-Bench. Visit dialpad.com for more.
As an Account Manager at Dialpad, you will help maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base. Our Account Managers are ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in his/her portfolio are constantly realizing the value of their account, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
The role is revenue generating and does carry a quota. It’s a great opportunity for a SaaS Customer Success or Account Manager with 2 to 3 years of experience to help build out and grow with a dynamic start-up. The AM is a member of the Sales organization and reports directly to the Director of Account Management.
- Lead all post-sales activities for Dialpad’s Mid-Market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Dialpad. As the owner of the customer relationship, the AM is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to ensure consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership. Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing and upselling successful customers.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Conduct regular customer health-checks and identify growth opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Partner closely with Sales and Professional Services to transition accounts from implementation stage to account management without friction.
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
- 2- 4 years of experience in Sales, Customer Success or customer facing roles
- Proven history of growing accounts and meeting/exceeding quota
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients