Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in 2012, Doctor.com is the first marketing automation platform purpose-built for doctors. We've been first to market with leading reputation management and patient acquisition services including ProfileSync, ProfilePromote, SiteEnhance, ReviewRequest, and the Doctor.com ReviewHub, which was recently the subject of a case study by Google Enterprise. All Doctor.com services connect to a proprietary network of leading consumer health and local business sites that collectively reach over 100M patients monthly, giving our clients an unfair advantage in their online marketing.
- To develop and establish new clients to increase the sales
- To maximize the revenue by developing and implementing defined new plans and strategies
- To negotiate on the prices of contracts that are related to the sales activities
- To identify the prospective accounts by conducting proper research and analysis and make relevant product presentations, formally or informally
- To maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Background selling to senior level Marketing decision makers at hospitals.
- Experience accomplishing a $1M+ annual quota.
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined sales habits, strong follow up, and pipeline management.
- A fast learner. A strong initiative. A will to win.
- Ability to maintain consistently high levels of sales activity without management intervention; extraordinary personal discipline.
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- High interpersonal skills – you’re equally at home hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up on a previous lead.
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional.
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.