Enterprise Account Executive
Doctor.com empowers healthcare organizations to deliver a better customer experience at every step of the patient journey. As the universal source of truth and system of record for managing consumer-facing provider data across the industry, Doctor.com provides the critical infrastructure and integrations necessary to enable modern digital experiences for patients. Doctor.com clients benefit from best-in-class provider data, turnkey physician-to-patient engagement, and seamless integrations with the most prominent healthcare directories, search engines, social media platforms, and EHR/PM systems. As a result, thousands of clients, including leading brands in the life sciences industry, 200+ leading hospitals and health systems, and 30,000+ private practices, have been empowered by Doctor.com to enhance their digital presence and credibility, increase patient trust, and grow their business.
- To develop and establish new clients to increase the sales
- To maximize the revenue by developing and implementing defined new plans and strategies
- To negotiate on the prices of contracts that are related to the sales activities
- To identify the prospective accounts by conducting proper research and analysis and make relevant product presentations, formally or informally
- To maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Background selling to senior level Marketing decision makers at hospitals.
- Experience accomplishing a $1M+ annual quota.
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined sales habits, strong follow up, and pipeline management.
- A fast learner. A strong initiative. A will to win.
- Ability to maintain consistently high levels of sales activity without management intervention; extraordinary personal discipline.
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- High interpersonal skills – you’re equally at home hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up on a previous lead.
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional.
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.