Enterprise Account Executive (San Francisco)
We’re building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next. Data scientists are being called upon to solve ever more complex problems across every facet of business and civil life. Domino allows them to develop and deploy ideas faster with collaborative, reusable, reproducible analysis. Domino is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Sequoia, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel.
- First and foremost, we need someone who can come in and sell software!
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and upsells/expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by your ego