Account Executive, Small Medium Business
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 50,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia. Learn more at www.drift.com. - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drift - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heydrift/ - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heydrift/
The Small Medium Business Sales group here at Drift have a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learn, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our small medium client base in a fast paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of Conversational Marketing.
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch.
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach (we're big GIF fans here!)
- Maybe even close your first deal!
- Minimum 1 year of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in fast paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales accumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience