VP of Enterprise Sales
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 50,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia. Learn more at www.drift.com. - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drift - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heydrift/ - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heydrift/
The VP of Enterprise Sales at Drift will be responsible for expanding upon some of the organic momentum we’ve seen in companies with 1,000 employees or more. This senior leader will be responsible building and executing a plan to significantly expand our enterprise sales team in both our Boston and San Francisco locations.
- Continue hiring a talented and ambitious sales team who can acquire enterprise customers using our inhouse conversational sales methodology
- Construct intelligently built territories that allow us maximum coverage against our ideal customer profile throughout North America
- Develop an outbound selling approach with future customers where we show our biggest ROI
- Find opportunities to expand current Drift product plans within our enterprise customer base
- Work directly with Enterprise Marketing Leader to collaborate on campaigns (ABM, field marketing, demand generation) that book meetings and drive pipeline and to drive alignment between marketing & sales
- Liaise with our product team to demonstrate enterprise customer product needs
- Build the activity-to-pipeline-to-close ratios needed to support enterprise sales success at Drift
- Accurately forecast your team’s business for current and future quarters
- Hit your enterprise bookings quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- We’re looking for a senior enterprise sales leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing tech company
- The quality of your success to date supersedes the amount of time you’ve spent doing it. With that said, we want to see someone who has led a successful enterprise team for 5+ years. We need to see demonstrated consistency, growth, and accountability. Show us your work.
- You need to be comfortable with a hard-charging pace. We’re in hypergrowth mode and work hard because we believe so much in what we’re building.
- We need great pipeline management and forecasting process discipline from this business owner. We have a monthly bookings cadence and need to be sharp when validating each step of the sales process.
- You need to be open to, and willing to action, feedback. We’re a feedback rich environment with the belief it helps each of us to continually improve performance.
- You should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.