Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. Learn more at www.drift.com. - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drift - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heydrift/ - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heydrift/
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Enterprise Customer Success Team is to ensure our largest and most complex customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want. In addition, you will provide strategic guidance to your small portfolio of customers to ensure they are optimizing Drift well beyond their initial implementation. You will be the “air traffic controller” for your customer base, closely collaborating with the Account Management and Product teams to ensure your customer base is successful and growing. All this while building strong relationships with your day-to-day and executive contacts within your customer base, positioning yourself and Drift as trusted advisors to the customer’s conversational marketing strategy.
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues in both CS and Sales, learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful
- Deliver customer on-boarding calls and build strategic business plans for customers
- Be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and running calls independently!
- 3-4 years of customer facing experience in an implementation or customer success role, preferably in a software or Sales/Marketing environment.
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Deep understanding of the needs of growing businesses and a strong business acumen.
- Familiarity partnering with Marketing and Sales Leaders to drive adoption
- Familiarity with managing Enterprise level customers
- Presentation skills required to present in front of tenued executive and relay the customer’s success with Drift
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices