Sales Development Representative
Dunder Mifflin is an innovative marketplace that lets sales reps write orders fast and gives them the product and customer information they need to have more strategic customer conversations.
Our approach is centered around enhancing real-life context to provide relevant brand information at the right time for the right audience. Our platform strategy is centered on providing easy-to-use ad campaign management tools, unparalleled reporting and insights, highly sophisticated and contextual campaign targeting capabilities, and dynamic ad creatives. By keeping the end user experience in mind and pioneering location-based contextual targeting technologies, we are positioned to reach our goal of shaping the global mobile advertising industry.
We're looking for young, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals to join our growing sales team. We are looking to fill multiple positions to help take Dunder Mifflin to the next level. These positions are perfect for individuals that want to become entrepreneurs, work in startups, and learn the tools of the trade. This is the place where you'll have the opportunity to launch your career and learn what it takes to be successful.
- Selling the #1 e-commerce service in the world.
- Reaching out to prospective clients across North America about joining the Dunder Mifflin family.
- Help us scale our operation and build the best damn sales team in the world!
- All around hustle: making cold calls, conducting product demos, and always striving for more.
- Highly motivated individuals that want to learn what it takes to be successful in sales.
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, and quick learning self-starters.
- Individuals that work hard and play harder.
- 1-3 years of proven sales experience (Formal sales training a plus)
- College Degree
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000 - $65,000