Enterprise Account Executive
Dunder Mifflin is an innovative marketplace that lets sales reps write orders fast and gives them the product and customer information they need to have more strategic customer conversations.
Our approach is centered around enhancing real-life context to provide relevant brand information at the right time for the right audience. Our platform strategy is centered on providing easy-to-use ad campaign management tools, unparalleled reporting and insights, highly sophisticated and contextual campaign targeting capabilities, and dynamic ad creatives. By keeping the end user experience in mind and pioneering location-based contextual targeting technologies, we are positioned to reach our goal of shaping the global mobile advertising industry.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Dunder Mifflin, you will use your extensive enterprise and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive leaders. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Dunder Mifflin as a goal-setting platform built for the enterprise. In the role, you will develop customers into key references for Dunder Mifflin.
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with future customers, then this is the team for you.
- Present a thorough territory / strategic accounts plan with a detailed outbound lead generation strategy
- Meet with C-level, LOB executives and other key stakeholders
- Close net new, Fortune 1000 accounts
- Work with sales team to promptly qualify and develop inbound opportunities
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs in order to effectively position Dunder Mifflin
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Leverage solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Bring creative selling ideas to the team
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- 4-year college degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience
- 5 years prior experience selling SaaS (HCM/HRIS solutions a huge bonus)
- Extensive prior customer relationships with C-level
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Successful track record of exceeding sales quotas in an early stage start-up environment is a plus.
- Proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude with a passion goals
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $90,000 - $100,000 (Uncapped)