Client Success Manager
Earnest is a data platform focused on improving the way people share and connect with their information. Earnest is building products that help people understand trends in the consumer economy. The Earnest Research Company is headquartered in New York, NY.
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing day-to-day client needs. S/he also will drive additional revenue by ensuring clients are kept up to date on all product offerings and be responsible for upselling and renewing existing clients.
The ideal candidate has experience interacting with sophisticated investment professionals and has an extreme aptitude for enterprise client management. Client Success Managers are passionate about the stock market and retail and consumer trends, and eager to dive into our data products with leaders in the investment world. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing innovative financial technology startup as one of the first client success managers.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Manage contract renewal process.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years of client management experience
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial and adaptable
- Driven self-starter: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $75,000
- On Target Earnings: $125,000 - $150,000
- Stock Options Available