Business Development Representative
Eden Health eliminates the hassle of healthcare for employers and their employees. Were a new kind of doctors office that combines a private primary care practice, 24/7 telemedicine, and personalized insurance navigation into one simple platform. Eden provides an experience that employees love and saves employers money with seamless, data-driven healthcare.
Eden Health is revolutionizing health care for employees and their families. With our technology and unique approach to medical services, every employee healthcare and insurance question can be answered in one simple platform. Our medical providers and our expanding footprint of clinics in NYC give people 24/7 access to care, improving outcomes and lowering costs
Eden Health is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join and grow our Sales Development organization. You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of target accounts at leading tech, media, and finance companies and connecting decision-makers in HR and finance with our Account Executives, who will close deals.
As a small but quickly growing team, you will be an important part in building our sales development process and will hold a key role in improving Eden Health's go-to-market strategy. We will look to you to understand our market and find creative ways to engage our potential customers. We need people who will go above and beyond to find opportunities for Eden Health to expand.
- Prospect and engage decision-makers in a high-activity, high-energy environment using email, phone, and voicemail
- Build and manage your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software, including Salesforce.com
- Set aggressive goals and achieve them
- Provide smooth and value-add transitions into deeper conversations with our AEs
- Thrive with the support of your teammates and the company's executive team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence and ability to focus on the task at hand
- High standards of being a client-facing steward of our business
- Track record of over-achieving goals, in the classroom, playing field, or business
- 1-2 years of work experience of start-up or trained sales experience
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales