Senior Account Executive
Egnyte transforms business through smarter content allowing organizations to connect, protect, and unlock value from all their content. Our Content Intelligence platform delivers smart content collaboration and governance in the cloud or on-premises to thousands of businesses around the world even the most regulated industries. Founded in 2007, Egnyte is privately held and headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Investors include venture capital firms, such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as technology partners, such as CenturyLink and Seagate Technology.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive will join a growing sales organization in closing new business with a wide range of Mid Market Companies (between 300 and 3000 employees) while continuing to work with existing customers to identify and close new sales opportunities.
To attain Revenue Quotas, the Account Executive will:
- Personally engages, sells, and closes Opportunities (New Prospects as well as Customers) in an assigned Geographic territory
- Continually ensures Sales Pipelines meet requirements, including:
- 4X MRR Quota
- Even distribution of New Account Penetration and Upsell Opportunities
- Thoroughly penetrates territory through activities including:
- Identifying and penetrating assigned accounts through activities including cold calling.
- Ensuring high-profile initiatives are understood and pursued by Egnyte
- Qualifying, supporting, and closing Website-generated Trials and Marketing-generated Leads.
- Nurturing "Not Ready" Opportunities until the point that they are ready to enter a sales cycle.
- Uses Salesforce.com for time and territory management as directed by management, including keeping record of communications, accounts and opportunities
- Travels to prospect locations as necessary to pursue highly qualified- opportunities.
- Demonstrated Success closing new business with mid market and/or enterprise customers across multiple industries
- Previous experience selling SAAS, Business Applications and/or Cloud Solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in addition to formal presentation skills before both small and large groups
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience