Client Development Associate (AE candidate)
eLearning Mind is an eLearning design and development agency. We help companies transform existing learning material into memorable eLearning experiences that engage learners. By hiring talented graphic designers and motion graphic artists based onshore in San Diego, we provide seamless project management and a unique, collaborative customer experience.
Keywords: eLearningMind, eLearning, e-learning, instructional design, eLearning development, custom eLearning, eLearning content, corporate training, training manager
At ELM we are growing our Client Development team with talented Client Development Associates who have a fearless approach to developing and cultivating relationships, who bring a positive culture of empowerment, and who are creative and resourceful to accomplish any challenge. We are looking for high-energy individuals with an innate passion for design/creativity and it's application to education technology.
ELM is a cutting edge learning design agency. We help Fortune 5000 companies transform existing learning material into meaningful digital experiences. Whether it’s corporate gamification, multimedia and audiovisual, social and mobile learning – we are disrupting the eLearning industry with our unique ability to incorporate modern UI/UX, instructional design and learning architecture.
We hire artists, train them in the latest eLearning development tools, and then set them loose to perform magic for our clients. We help some of the largest organizations in the world create unique eLearning courses that bring fresh and engaging learning to hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide.
We all share a commitment and passion for learning and technology. Regardless of which department we sit in, we're great at conducting thorough research, boast a solid set of analytical skills and can effectively communicate both visually and verbally.
- Prospect leads through a variety of networks and sources
- Cold call, email, InMail Learning & Development professionals at Fortune 5000 enterprises
- Manage inbound marketing leads
- Manage prospecting for marketing events
- Arrange sales meetings for Client Development Directors
- Stay organized by tracking activity in Salesforce
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role in under six months
- Enjoys the thrill of a sale and working in a startup environment where your successes are recognized
- Success-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work dynamically with your team
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of full-time work experience experience
- Independent and proactive work style; quick, flexible thinking; and an open, inquisitive approach
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- You have a strong customer service mindset and passionate about providing a great experience to potential clients
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Sales/cold calling experience a plus
- Enterprise sales experience a plus
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Time management with strong organizational skills