Client Development Director
ELM is a learning focused creative design agency that builds multimedia and digital learning experiences for the largest brands. ELM works with companies like Google, Estee Lauder, UBS and other Fortune 500 companies to create customized digital learning solutions that engage the learner through science-backed design principles called neurolearning.
By using elements like animation, video, illustration, visual storytelling, user experience design, microlearning, and more, ELM aims to make corporate learning as enjoyable as watching a movie at a theater, and effective in changing behaviors to help businesses achieve the results they need.
Everyone on the ELM team shares a commitment and passion for learning, technology, and most importantly, people. ELM hires true artists and trains them in the latest eLearning development tools and user-experience design, and then lets them perform magic for our clients.
Whether it’s corporate gamification, microlearning, blending learning content mapping, multimedia and audiovisual, social and mobile learning, or much more – ELM is disrupting the digital learning industry with a unique approach to learning design that employs a deep understanding of how the brain learns most effectively which ELM calls "neurolearning".
"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage." - Jack Welch
Keywords: eLearningMind, eLearning, e-learning, instructional design, eLearning development, custom eLearning, eLearning content, corporate training, learning and development, microlearning solutions, performance consulting, blended learning, gamification, elearning solutions, outsource elearning, learning culture, leadership, onboarding solutions, chief learning officer
At ELM we are growing our Client Development team with talented individuals who have a fearless approach to developing and cultivating relationships, who bring a positive culture of empowerment, and who are creative and resourceful to accomplish any challenge.
ELM is a cutting edge learning design agency. We help Fortune 5000 companies transform existing learning material into meaningful digital experiences. Whether it’s corporate gamification, multimedia and audiovisual, social and mobile learning – we are disrupting the eLearning industry with our unique ability to incorporate modern UI/UX, instructional design and learning architecture.
We hire artists, train them in the latest eLearning development tools, and then set them loose to perform magic for our clients. We help some of the largest organizations in the world create unique eLearning courses that bring fresh and engaging learning to hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide.
We all share a commitment and passion for learning and technology. Regardless of which department we sit in, we're great at conducting thorough research, boast a solid set of analytical skills and can effectively communicate both visually and verbally.
- Prospect leads through a variety of networks and sources. This includes developing a pipeline by cultivating cold leads, managing an RFP process, and participating in marketing events.
- Creating new ideas that are both resourceful and adaptive. Executing new strategies in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Lead in person client meetings where you will present a “Mad Men” style pitch that you will have crafted, practiced and perfected in order to win new business.
- Negotiating, creating strategic pricing plans and managing client procurement processes.
- Building long lasting relationships with new and established clients and work as a relationship manager to build long term credibility.
- You have 2-6 years of sales experience, with strong writing ability. Having experience closing larger, six or seven figure, deals is preferred.
- You’ve been a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career.
- You have a strong customer service mindset and passionate about providing a great experience to potential clients.
- You are a person that enjoys the thrill of a sale and working in a startup environment where your successes are recognized.
- You are success-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work dynamically with your team.
- You are someone who possesses strong communication skills and has a passion for success.
A base salary, a competitive uncapped commission structure, incredible benefits