Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital and Primary Venture Partners. Led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists, Electric is the worlds first all-in-one IT support solution for small and mid-size offices. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep your email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost while eliminating headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Build a reputation and network in the small business community
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Evangelize the product: Learn the Electric product inside and out and evangelize it Office Managers & CTOs.
- Become an expert in the field of Managed Service Providers
- Have a great time in a hard working yet casual and fun start-up environment!
- 1 to 4 years experience in sales or related field.
- You have formal sales training or have learned on the go. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful!