Founded in New York City in 2016, Electric is a Series B startup backed by GGV Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital and Primary Venture Partners. Electric is reinventing how businesses manage their IT security, support, and devices. Through its user friendly interface, Electric streamlines time-consuming and business-critical IT tasks by providing accessible, lightning-fast support and increased visibility into your IT infrastructure.The platform’s core features include IT troubleshooting, systems administration, security and network management, device management, and on-site assistance. Electric is on a mission to become the de-facto IT solution for businesses all over the country.
As an account manager at Electric, you’ll be in charge of establishing positive and productive rapport with our largest customers, working with our internal teams to develop repeatable processes, and own a book of business that will grow substantially over time. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop / implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Work directly with customers to resolve service quality issues, and communicate suggestions and changes internally for implementation
- Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs.
- Interface with both product and operations teams to assist in the product development cycle.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention and NPS within your book of business
- Proven ability to multi-task and make clear, thoughtful decisions with many things going on at once
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Great attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving
- Familiarity with B2B software, business operations, basic customer-facing rapport-building skills is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant account management experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university
- Previous customer support, sales or technology experience a plus