Element unlocks industrial data, enabling modern analytics systems to find insights that transform operational performance, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars of value for customers. Today, asset data is siloed and underutilized. Element AssetHub connects, manages, and shares asset data across the enterprise by developing Asset Twins – dynamic digital representations of equipment. With Element, any person or system can have a 360-degree view of every asset.
Element unlocks industrial data to unveil new insights that will make the world’s largest companies more safe, profitable, and sustainable. The Element Asset Hub, which ingests data from many disparate industrial data silos, organizes that data into operational asset twins and provides that data in a common data layer for anyone to access and use, is central to that vision. As the Product Content Strategist you have a broad mandate to improve product understanding and engagement. This includes mastering the voice and tone of the product, defining and evangelizing the product terminology anatomy, and building product understanding within the product.
As a product leader with Element, you’ll aim to for our product decisions to focus on making the complex simple, be a fiduciary for our customers, and assure all assumptions are validated. We are collegial, collaborative, transparent, demand the best from one another, and express deference to experts of their discipline.
Interested? Get in touch!
- Work with marketing, product management, and product design to define a voice and tone for the product.
- Work with engineering, product management, and product design to define and continue to refine a detailed product terminology anatomy
- Work with product management, customer delivery, and product design to build and create in-product tutorial/onboarding walk throughs
- Work with product management and product design to develop and draft in-product content
- Work with product management and marketing to develop product release announcements
- Work with customer delivery and customer support teams to build support documentation for customers
- Work with engineering and product management to develop API documentation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, and with multiple teams
- Experience with the development of large-scale software/web application(s), where you’ve:
- Written user guides, product tutorials, and API documentation for developers
- Built a voice and tone style guide
- Established a simple, consistent nomenclature structure for a software product
- Lead content strategy meetings
- Not a requirement, but it is ideal if you have experience with experience with a data-oriented or B2B software products, or that you can make a call to a REST API
- Provide a writing sample of some product documentation