Client Development Director
At ELM Learning we make learning intuitive, meaningful, and even magical. We inspire enthusiastic learners and a culture of continuous learning, ultimately transforming how leading businesses learn and grow. Cognitive science tells us that people learn best when they see relevance and meaning in an experience. Through a deep understanding of learner needs and desired results, we use our Neurolearning methodology to blend the appropriate media types for optimal knowledge retention and application. We help some of the world's largest brands like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Godiva build customized digital learning experiences that engage the learner and help these companies grow. Keywords: eLearningMind, eLearning, e-learning, instructional design, eLearning development, custom eLearning, eLearning content, corporate training, learning and development, microlearning solutions, performance consulting, blended learning, gamification, elearning solutions, outsource elearning, learning culture, leadership, onboarding solutions, chief learning office.
At ELM we are growing our Client Development team with talented individuals who have a fearless approach to developing and cultivating relationships, who bring a positive culture of empowerment, and who are creative and resourceful to accomplish any challenge.
ELM is a cutting edge learning design agency. We help Fortune 5000 companies transform existing learning material into meaningful digital experiences. Whether it’s corporate gamification, multimedia and audiovisual, social and mobile learning – we are disrupting the eLearning industry with our unique ability to incorporate modern UI/UX, instructional design and learning architecture.
We hire artists, train them in the latest eLearning development tools, and then set them loose to perform magic for our clients. We help some of the largest organizations in the world create unique eLearning courses that bring fresh and engaging learning to hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide.
We all share a commitment and passion for learning and technology. Regardless of which department we sit in, we're great at conducting thorough research, boast a solid set of analytical skills and can effectively communicate both visually and verbally.
- Prospect leads through a variety of networks and sources. This includes developing a pipeline by cultivating cold leads, managing an RFP process, and participating in marketing events.
- Creating new ideas that are both resourceful and adaptive. Executing new strategies in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Lead in person client meetings where you will present a “Mad Men” style pitch that you will have crafted, practiced and perfected in order to win new business.
- Negotiating, creating strategic pricing plans and managing client procurement processes.
- Building long lasting relationships with new and established clients and work as a relationship manager to build long term credibility.
- You have 2-6 years of sales experience, with strong writing ability. Having experience closing larger, six or seven figure, deals is preferred.
- You’ve been a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career.
- You have a strong customer service mindset and passionate about providing a great experience to potential clients.
- You are a person that enjoys the thrill of a sale and working in a startup environment where your successes are recognized.
- You are success-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work dynamically with your team.
- You are someone who possesses strong communication skills and has a passion for success.