Our mission is to transform the way the world gathers intelligence by empowering people to share their experiences. Emissary built a network that connects sellers with former executives of their top accounts. These "Emissaries" act as a personal deal coach, providing account-based intelligence at each phase of the sales journey. Backed by Google Ventures, Canaan Partners, and G20 Ventures, Emissary is the world's first sales intelligence knowledge network.
Emissary provides an invaluable business to business advisory service to media and technology sales organizations. Our nearly 5,000 Advisors from the majority of the world’s largest brands provide sales professionals with critical account and opportunity intelligence necessary to more effectively manage even the most complex opportunities and defeat the competition. Our service has delivered proven results for increasing win rates by up to 30%. As a result of our success, we are expanding our sales team and currently have openings at our headquarters office in Manhattan. Our Sales Directors find, manage and close new business opportunities for our advisory services.
Opportunity: - High performance, fun, fast paced Start Up Culture - Opportunity to earn over $100K in your first 12 months with no cap on commission earnings - Rapid career advancement opportunities - Sell to Media & Tech Industry Sales Leaders - Experience the thrill of winning and contributing to the growth of our company.
- Effective Prospecting to establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C level Sales Executives
- High velocity Sales Productivity closing 2 sales per week with an AOV of $25K to $100K at full ramp
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Updating Salesforce.com on all activities
- Providing an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Emissary’s Client Success organization to ensure customer success
Desired Skills & Experience - Excellent communication skills - Excellent core sales skills - Hunger for Achievement - One to five years sales experience preferably selling to Sales Leaders - A solid understanding of Business to Business Sales Organizations - Must have a proven track record of closing typical transactions in the $25K – $100K+ range - Must have a Four Year College Degree