Account Executive, Channel and Partnership Sales
Over half of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. We’re trying to fix that, by building new financial services that make it easier to make ends meet, pay down debt, and save money. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our customers do, too.
We partner with employers to offer Even as a benefit. Employers offer Even to their people; in return, employers save money because Even improves employee retention.
You will help change that by ensuring Even gets into the hands of millions of Americans who need it most. You will be responsible for convincing payroll, time & attendance, benefits administration, and other companies with broad distribution to offer Even as a value-add service.
- Maximize sales through existing channel relationships, and position Even to take advantage of strategic opportunities.
- Lead channel relationships at all levels including C suite, marketing, technical contacts and sales organizations.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners.
- Work with Even's marketing, research, and PR teams to implement campaigns that drive knowledge of Even.
- Produce case studies from our existing channel partners, one of whom is among the largest time & attendance providers in the country.
- Own channel partner sales training and engagement.
- You have at least 4 years of channel sales experience.
- Proven track record of driving significant sales through channels and partnerships.
- You have led complex partner negotiations with deals over $1M.
- You know how to navigate and accelerate long buying cycles.
- You have experience effectively collaborating with engineers & product development teams; you get solutions built for your customers.