Account Executive, Channel and Partnership Sales
Talent is evenly distributed. Opportunity is not. Our company exists to fix that. Our mission is to even the playing field for creating a better life. Our financial wellness platform lets employees get paid on demand, then save for their futures, so employers retain employees and save money.
You will help change that by ensuring Even gets into the hands of millions of Americans who need it most. You will be responsible for convincing payroll, time & attendance, benefits administration, and other companies with broad distribution to offer Even as a value-add service.
- Maximize sales through existing channel relationships, and position Even to take advantage of strategic opportunities.
- Lead channel relationships at all levels including C suite, marketing, technical contacts and sales organizations.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners.
- Work with Even's marketing, research, and PR teams to implement campaigns that drive knowledge of Even.
- Produce case studies from our existing channel partners, one of whom is among the largest time & attendance providers in the country.
- Own channel partner sales training and engagement.
- You have at least 4 years of channel sales experience.
- Proven track record of driving significant sales through channels and partnerships.
- You have led complex partner negotiations with deals over $1M.
- You know how to navigate and accelerate long buying cycles.
- You have experience effectively collaborating with engineers & product development teams; you get solutions built for your customers.