Senior Account Executive
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com factor-a provides manufacturers and brands with the decisive advantage for more sales on Amazon by combining intelligent software with agency performance. factor-a is the result of strategic e-commerce consulting. Manufacturers and brands need to position themselves online and in e-commerce to stay relevant. Amazon is the most attractive channel among all e-commerce options. In order to effectively exploit this channel, Amazon know-how, experience and implementation skills are indispensable in an increasingly fierce market. In this area, factor-a is a pioneer and leader. We ensure the relevance of your brand and increase your market share. The international 90-strong team around the executive directors Dominik Bors and Marc Aufzug has its headquarters in the heart of Cologne. factor-a is part of Dept Marketplaces GmbH which the first full-service marketplace provider offering boost to leading brands on Amazon marketplace, eBay and marketplaces within APAC area (Tmall Global, JD Worldwide, ShopClues, Rakuten and others), increasing your visibility and revenues. We serve brands with entry and project set-up, premium content, marketing activities and our dedicated marketplace management team.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for working alongside the Sales Director on new customer sales process for manufacturers and brands based in the USA. You are the second local team member and are building our US entity together with our Sales Director, Global Commercial Head and one of our Amazon experts, relying on English speaking personnel in Cologne. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- College Graduate B.A. /B.S. degree with relevant academic major preferred, e.g., marketing, eCommerce or international management;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider;
- Familiar with the agency and/or software business and able to identify the right contacts in a company, quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty;
- Ideally worked with major brands, manufacturers and/or Amazon;
- Good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and interested in delving deeply into these topics;
- Strong analytical skills and acting in an entrepreneurial manner;
- Working in a structured, binding and precise manner, delivering results quickly and always meeting your high demands in terms of work quality;
- Communicating even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and having a winning and obliging appearance;
- Speaking and write English fluently;
- Willing to travel up to 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it;
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.