Business Growth Lead
The world's social shopping platform - discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, and buy it all in one place.
More than 10 million people use Fancy to discover and buy amazing things curated by our global community.
Fancy what you find, and buy what you Fancy.
Fancy (www.fancy.com) is the place to discover, collect and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and great stores. Fancy is an innovator in mobile commerce with an award-winning app.
The Business Growth Lead will assist in strategic growth planning and operations, data analysis and presentations, pitching and negotiating external partnerships, and collaborating with team members on impactful execution.
- Create strategic data analysis and visualizations to present to senior executives
- Pitch and negotiate creative partnerships with external partners, especially in new business areas
- Develop business plans and ROI models with General Managers
- Assess audience and buyer cohort data in commerce and marketing businesses
- Provide business analysis to company executives, including CEO and COO
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business growth opportunities
- Drive the collection and cleansing of existing, unstructured and emerging data, both internal and third party, and the refinement of existing data sources
- Distill complex, multidimensional problems into actionable forward-looking solutions to all levels of the organization
- Research, analyze and report on changing consumer behaviors & market trends, including proprietary field research
- Serve as a data architect: ability to work across many different functional units as well as external clients so reports and analytics receive maximum impact
- Partner with department heads in continuing to develop proficiency in interpreting and acting on quantitative metrics to improve strategic and organizational performance
- Assist in business annual planning and forecasting with a focus on revenue driving metrics, KPIs, OKRs
- Manage preparation of pro-forma business modeling for new business development, large partnership deals, API ecosystem development, opportunity sizings, competitive analyses, and new business acquisitions
- Four-year degree from top tier university in Statistics, Organizational Management, Economics, Applied Math, or Industrial Engineering
- Management Consulting, Private Equity or Investment Banking background preferred
- Demonstrated record of high academic and personal achievement
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members on growth execution from insights
- High passion or past experience with high growth companies in technology, media, and/or commerce
- Intense product passion for Fancy and mobile commerce
- 4-8 years experience
- SQL experience preferred
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving, research and resolution, data analysis and multi-tasking
- Naturally curious
- Are able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Have a positive and professional attitude and are reliable
- Are active on and passionate about Fancy
- Are goal and action-oriented with the ability and desire to work towards aspirational goals
- Are forward-thinking and solutions-oriented
- Have a high level of initiative and self motivation
- Love a good challenge and are excited about going outside of your comfort zone