Brand Development Associate
The world's social shopping platform - discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, and buy it all in one place. More than 10 million people use Fancy to discover and buy amazing things curated by our global community. Fancy what you find, and buy what you Fancy.
Fancy (www.fancy.com) is the place to discover, collect and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and great stores. Fancy is an innovator in mobile commerce with an award-winning app.
The Brand Development team represents Fancy in the brand community by ensuring our lifestyle brands are successful on our platform. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a media, fashion or branding interest to take the leap into the tech world and join a fast-paced innovative social e-commerce company.
- Engage and manage merchant relationships across different lifestyle categories
- Respond appropriately and promptly to merchant inquiries and concerns
- Create and communicate campaign media plans for merchants and brands
- Serve as a liaison between our Content Team, Finance team, and merchants to ensure timely campaign deliverables
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and quantitative thinking
- Excellent relationship skills - you have a proven ability to network across functions, be a team player, and work towards key objectives as a unified whole
- Have proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Are active on and passionate about Fancy
- Are a team player and have experience effectively collaborating
- Are ambitious and optimistic – you are not afraid to dream big and push the boundaries
- Think out of the box and on your toes – you are able to tailor campaigns to match the needs of growing brands
- Are passionate about finding, championing and supporting great lifestyle brands
- Are creative and have a high level of initiative and self motivation
- Convey excitement and passion in everything you do
- Are completely devoted to client relationships – you are always thinking of your client’s needs and are outstanding at building trusting partnerships
- Love a good challenge and are excited about going outside of your comfort zone