Strategic Account Manager
Feedvisor is the pioneer of Algo-Commerce – the discipline of using big data and machine learning algorithms to make business-critical decisions for online retailers.
Feedvisor’s cloud-based algorithmic repricing and revenue intelligence solutions power millions of pricing decisions daily, providing retailers with actionable insights to maximize profitability and drive business growth.
Feedvisor was founded in 2011 and has since become a true market leader. In the last year alone, Feedvisor’s customer base has grown by 250% and over $2 billion in GMV is managed on the Feedvisor platform. Clients have seen results of up to 34% increase in revenue, 28% increase in sales and 37% increase in profit margins.
Feedvisor’s technology has won several prestigious industry awards, including the Red Herring Top 100 Global in 2014, and Frost and Sullivan’s Technology Leadership Award 2014.
The Strategic Account Manager is a dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of contact for the customer’s executives and stakeholders working with Feedvisor strategic and largest accounts.
The primary responsibility of the Strategic Account Manager is managing long-term strategic customer relationship to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, ensure recurring revenue and stimulate growth (up-sell).
The strategic account manager must leverage the company's enterprise resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the customers' business with Feedvisor.
- 4+ years’ experience in account management, sales or customer success positions (Preferably in SaaS)
- Experience with ecommerce and online marketplaces – a major advantage
- BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (mother tongue preferable)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience from a software company (SAAS preferable)
- In-depth experience with Excel (an advantage)
- Experience in the eCommerce Industry, Online marketplace experience – an advantage
- Experience managing large, multi-level, multi-interface accounts, working with technical levels to C levels (sales background or similar an advantage)
- Experience managing strategic sales, understanding the customers` decision making process, developing and executing the right sales strategy with proven ability to close
- Proactive, initiating and able to lead. Capable of foreseeing upcoming challenges and solving them
- Confident conduct and demeanor and strong personal authority- the ability to be perceived by customers and internal interfaces as a professional authority which is a trustable and cooperative person
- Excellent interpersonal relations; ability to establish and nurture collaborations with internal and external customers over time
- Patient and an acute listener
- Avid interest in online businesses and their unique operations
- Independent thinker and executor
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Comfortable with conducting majority of business via phone and email