Technical Account Manager
Feedvisor is the pioneer of Algo-Commerce – the discipline of using big data and machine learning algorithms to make business-critical decisions for online retailers.
Feedvisor’s cloud-based algorithmic repricing and revenue intelligence solutions power millions of pricing decisions daily, providing retailers with actionable insights to maximize profitability and drive business growth.
Feedvisor was founded in 2011 and has since become a true market leader. In the last year alone, Feedvisor’s customer base has grown by 250% and over $2 billion in GMV is managed on the Feedvisor platform. Clients have seen results of up to 34% increase in revenue, 28% increase in sales and 37% increase in profit margins.
Feedvisor’s technology has won several prestigious industry awards, including the Red Herring Top 100 Global in 2014, and Frost and Sullivan’s Technology Leadership Award 2014.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for successfully onboarding enterprise ecommerce retailers to the Feedvisor solution. As experts in eCommerce and Feedvisor solutions the TAM will identify customer trends (usage, needs etc’) and use this knowledge to create and deliver bespoke solutions to our clients.
- 4+ years experience in technical account management, professional services or success positions (Preferably in SaaS)
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- Excel guru
- Knowledge of SQL – a major advantage
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships,
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight, Product Technology Expertise
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (mother tongue preferable)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience from a software company (SAAS preferable)
- Experience managing client relations within top tier company accounts (sales background, professional services or similar an advantage)
- Patient and an acute listener
- Avid interest in online businesses and their unique operations
- Independent thinker and executor
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Comfortable with conducting majority of business via phone and email
- Experience with ecommerce and online marketplaces - an advantage