Sales Development Representative
Introducing the “AI-first” optimization and intelligence platform for large sellers and brands on Amazon. At the forefront of retail innovation, Feedvisor clarifies complex market dynamics into moments of insight and action that enable marketplace sellers’ and brands’ competitive advantage. Leveraging data intelligence and automated action in a platform of unparalleled depth and scope, Feedvisor drives seller success at every e-commerce touchpoint. From an algorithmic repricer revolutionizing marketplace selling, to recent innovations in advertising and inventory, we offer sellers business-driving clarity and control. Every solution advances our dynamic and powerful platform—constantly expanding our master suite. Leaders in technology, Feedvisor stays ahead of evolutions in e-commerce to empower marketplace sellers and brands.
At Feedvisor, we’re just as proud of our products as we are of our people. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the tools that are shaping the future of e-commerce. Harnessing the powers of AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science, our Feedvisor's are changing the way that business happens online.
Here at Feedvisor, our technology makes a real and lasting impact on our customers’ businesses. We are seeking a passionate and competitive Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing sales team.
- You’ll generate qualified sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting.
- You'll be responsible for uncovering and developing new opportunities from outbound activities, and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on sales targets.
- You'll be working in a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- You’re a dynamic, high energy sales professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re persuasive and persistent. You know how essential our technology is to businesses, and you’re not afraid to brag about it. You can close a deal in your sleep.
- You’re not new to this. You’ve got 1-3 years’ experience is sales, ideally in SaaS. Previous experience working in an outbound position and high volume calling.
- You're a Sales Rock Star. You have a proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- You have a BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience. And your Excel skills are not to be messed with.