Introducing the “AI-first” optimization and intelligence platform for large sellers and brands on Amazon. At the forefront of retail innovation, Feedvisor clarifies complex market dynamics into moments of insight and action that enable marketplace sellers’ and brands’ competitive advantage. Leveraging data intelligence and automated action in a platform of unparalleled depth and scope, Feedvisor drives seller success at every e-commerce touchpoint. From an algorithmic repricer revolutionizing marketplace selling, to recent innovations in advertising and inventory, we offer sellers business-driving clarity and control. Every solution advances our dynamic and powerful platform—constantly expanding our master suite. Leaders in technology, Feedvisor stays ahead of evolutions in e-commerce to empower marketplace sellers and brands.
The Strategic Account Manager is a dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of contact for the customer’s executives and stakeholders working with Feedvisor strategic and largest accounts.
The primary responsibility of the Strategic Account Manager is managing long-term strategic customer relationship to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, ensure recurring revenue and stimulate growth (up-sell).
The strategic account manager must leverage the company's enterprise resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the customers' business with Feedvisor.
- 1-2 years’ experience in account management, sales or customer success positions (Preferably in SaaS)
- Experience with ecommerce and online marketplaces – a major advantage
- BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (mother tongue preferable)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience from a software company (SAAS preferable)
- In-depth experience with Excel (an advantage)
- Experience in the eCommerce Industry, Online marketplace experience – an advantage
- Experience managing large, multi-level, multi-interface accounts, working with technical levels to C levels (sales background or similar an advantage)
- Experience managing strategic sales, understanding the customers` decision making process, developing and executing the right sales strategy with proven ability to close
- Proactive, initiating and able to lead. Capable of foreseeing upcoming challenges and solving them
- Confident conduct and demeanor and strong personal authority- the ability to be perceived by customers and internal interfaces as a professional authority which is a trustable and cooperative person
- Excellent interpersonal relations; ability to establish and nurture collaborations with internal and external customers over time
- Patient and an acute listener
- Avid interest in online businesses and their unique operations
- Independent thinker and executor
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Comfortable with conducting majority of business via phone and email