Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Figure Eight, an Appen company, combines the best of human and machine intelligence to provide high-quality annotated training data that powers the world’s most innovative machine learning (ML) and business solutions. With over a decade of experience and over 10 billion judgments, Figure Eight’s enterprise-ready data annotation platform enables ML and data-driven business solutions to scale across a diverse set of industries including retail, automotive, finance, manufacturing, agriculture, life sciences, robotics, and more. The Figure Eight platform transforms audio, video, text and images into high-quality annotated data to support a variety of use cases ranging from computer vision and search relevance to data categorization and natural language processing (NLP). Learn more at www.figure-eight.com.
Chances are, this isn’t the first Sales Development job posting you’ve read. If you read through this one, we’re pretty confident you won’t find another one like it. This isn’t a boiler room, cold-calling shop; our small team focuses on qualifying calls and discovery for meetings set by their assistants (yes, you read that correctly), as well as researching and game planning on strategic, high-value accounts with your team. If finding and delivering value at many of the most innovative and advanced companies on the planet in the Machine Learning and AI space speaks to you, let’s talk.
- Being the CEO of your pipeline
- Project management of strategic accounts with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Marketing.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Supporting Outreach’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- You'll be trusted with high amounts of autonomy; self-discipline, humility, and curiosity are critical for you to be successful
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You use others to better yourself and help others get better - we’re all building AI together.
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we are humble, we value performance. You’re ready to be a hero for our customers, and find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- 1+ year of Sales Experience preferred (in SaaS or tech)