FINDMINE's award-winning technology scales a brand's unique point of view across their entire organization. Our Complete the Look product shows shoppers how to use each product across ecommerce, email, marketing channels, and in store. FINDMINE increases e-commerce revenues by 3-10% while creating looks scalably (serving over 2B looks annually) to give merchandisers 99% of their time back. L2 even cited our Complete the Look as a reason for adidas' "Genius" and Perry Ellis CEO hails "Innovative solutions like FINDMINE are fundamental to the execution of our customer engagement strategy." FINDMINE is a 2018 Gartner “Cool Vendor”
FINDMINE is an award-winning retail technology platform that uses machine learning to scale the currently manual and tedious process of product curation (e.g., creating outfits, sets of furniture & decor, compatible electronics, ingredients for recipes, etc.). Our "Complete the Look" platform shows shoppers how to wear what they’re buying. Our customers are billion-dollar brands, womenswear retailers, and high-fashion leaders for whom FINDMINE has increased revenue, conversion, and average order values. FINDMINE has won numerous awards and has been featured by Women's Wear Daily, CBInsights, Fox, VentureBeat, National Retail Federation, Alleywatch, and Chain Store Age, and was recently named a 2018 Cool Vendor by Gartner. For further information please visit www.findmine.com.
- Develop interest through pro-active outreach to targeted larger retailers & fashion brands.
- Follow-up on interest developed by FINDMINE lead development staff.
- Represent FINDMINE at key industry events.
- Develop & present target-specific FINDMINE value proposition, including case studies & demonstrations.
- Coordinate engagement of appropriate FINDMINE resources—CEO, CTO, etc.—as appropriate in the sales process.
- Create proposals that detail FINDMINE compelling value along with activities & investment required for implementation.
- Negotiate financial & contract terms & conditions.
- Lead effective sales to services handshake to ensure effective implementation.
- Where relevant, convert pilot initiatives to full production implementations.
- At least 5 years’ experience selling complex technology to large retailers & fashion brands.
- Established & contemporary network of executive contacts in large retail/fashion brand segments.
- Comfortable with discussions around high-level solution architecture, technical integration concepts, & workflow across multiple channels, including e-commerce & e-mail.
- Demonstrated ability to create, sustain, & manage sales funnel activity required to drive >6 transactions annually.
- Track record of closing significant (>$100,000/year) SaaS transactions.
- Proven ability to execute complex sales process, including development & delivery of target-specific value proposition; joint creation & execution with prospect of deliverables and calendar of events to move each sales campaign to successful close.
- Demonstrated ability to create proposals that address account specific details & outcomes.
- Consummate team player. Our team is full of incredibly interesting, hard-working, whip-smart people. Everyone pulls their weight in an incredibly fast-paced startup environment, and everyone pitches in to help one another.