Mid-Market Account Executive
Fluent City is a language learning organization devoted to guiding students towards their learning goals through our human-centric, experiential approach. We are a globally-minded team on a mission to empower students to learn new skills, and by doing so, expand their horizons and foster understanding and communication across cultures and communities. We’re hiring! Check out our careers page for more: https://www.fluentcity.com/careers
The essence of your role will be to forge new business partnerships with mid-market corporations (<2000 employees), shepherd our quality leads all the way to close, plus expand business with existing clients. This includes developing sophisticated and effective proposals, managing a robust pipeline, cultivating relationships and, ultimately, selling Fluent City’s services to complex organizations.
- Conduct account-based research to qualify, discover challenges and align capabilities with key buyers
- Navigate organizational charts, reach out directly to champions and decision makers at mid-market companies to understand their priorities and introduce Fluent City as a best in class language solution
- Prepare proposals, negotiate pricing, and manage deals throughout the sales process
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Maximize lifetime value of existing customers by fostering strong relationships and up-selling to different departments within the company
- Willing to commute to office in Williamsburg
- 3+ years experience selling into learning and development, training, people dev or HR teams.
- You have a track record of being the top performing individual contributor. Experience closing complex sales cycles with the F2000.
- You’re comfortable closing annual service agreements and long-term subscriptions.
- You’ll be able to clearly communicate how you prospect new clients and how you balance networking with on-the-phone work to be successful.
- Ability to think strategically on how to build a pipeline around a new product.
- Our B2B product is still evolving so you’ll have to be creative in identifying the best value propositions at each iteration, and communicate to buyers that this is a “must have” solution.
- Self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard-working attitude.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments.