Client Success & Strategy Associate
In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.
FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
The Client Success & Strategy team is focused on growing patient and provider usage of the FORCE platform and enhancing overall user experience at strategic enterprise accounts. The team is responsible for implementation at all new accounts, building out a research and data platform, and serving as a liaison for future product development.
• Learn communication best practices for on-boarding end-user patients (patient success) and providers on FORCE
• Assist in development of ongoing strategies to drive patient and provider engagement and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
• Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
• Assist in custom content creation and editing
• Compile and analyze data collected through FORCE platform
• Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community on FORCE blog
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-2 years experience in account management, sales or strategic planning
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Medical or clinical experience a plus
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $50,000
Associates at FORCE need to complete a 3-month paid apprenticeship. Over the course of the apprenticeship, he/she will meet with the Director of Client Success to establish responsibilities and goals and determine if the candidate is a good fit for a permanent salaried position at the company.