Client Success & Strategy Associate
Force works with surgeons and their Care Teams to seamlessly support their patient’s journey. This unique approach combines a clinical voice with accessible technology, interactive, video-based education, and patient-provider communication built upon each organization’s existing workflow. Our digital tools are used by patients in the home, engaging them in a daily, personalized care plan that drives successful recovery. Real-time data and outcomes are actively collected as patients move through their care, providing surgeon teams unprecedented insights into progress and performance outside the hospital. Force’s high level of patient engagement and outcomes are the result of 5 years of continuous improvement in every type of care setting with tens of thousands of users.
The Client Success & Strategy team is focused on growing patient and provider usage of the FORCE platform and enhancing overall user experience at strategic enterprise accounts. The team is responsible for implementation at all new accounts, building out a research and data platform, and serving as a liaison for future product development.
• Learn communication best practices for on-boarding end-user patients (patient success) and providers on FORCE
• Assist in development of ongoing strategies to drive patient and provider engagement and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
• Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
• Assist in custom content creation and editing
• Compile and analyze data collected through FORCE platform
• Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community on FORCE blog
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-2 years experience in account management, sales or strategic planning
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Medical or clinical experience a plus
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $50,000