Force Therapeutics is a powerful, episode-based digital care platform and research network designed to help clinicians intelligently extend their reach. Our platform leverages video and digital connections to directly engage patients at every step of their journey - from the point that surgery is scheduled, to post-op and beyond. Backed by the insights of more than 60 leading healthcare centers in the country, the Force Therapeutics platform is proven to drive more effective recovery, lower costs, and achieve better patient outcomes.
The Sales executive will be responsible for delivering and selling FORCE TherEx patient management solutions to physical therapy clinics in the tri-state area. Candidates must be energetic, articulate, and highly motivated. Please be able to generate interest in the Force TherEx platform to successfully get companies signed up for Force's software subscriptions. We are looking for someone with demonstrated ability in building, managing and expanding client relationships through value-, solution-, and consultation-based selling experience
- Focus on sales with targeted accounts
- Generate high volume of calls into prospective accounts
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Consistently exceed sales quota
- Proactively convert hot leads via the telephone into ongoing customers
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to inform and influence clients and prospects
- Desire to make sustained contributions to work group and organization success
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Direct report to the President of FORCE Therapeutics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for medical/Technology Sales
- Strong communication skills and analytic skills
- Good Phone presence
- You must be a team player and hard worker.
- Healthcare/ wellness experience preferred
- Facility with math or running numbers is helpful.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience in sales role.
- CRM experience a plus.