Senior Sales and Marketing Associate
In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
FORCE Therapeutics is a fast growing, digital healthcare company that develops and sells best in class injury management and work flow applications to physical therapists, chiropractors, orthopedic surgeons and more. We are looking for a senior level sales and marketing person to grow our regional and national customer base. You will be expected to coordinate the company sales and marketing functions, develop and implement sales and marketing strategy as well as monitor and analyze activities against goals. Our products are sold through direct and online sales activities across the country. We are a young company with a product suite that rocks and happy initial customers. Our New York-based team is enthusiastic, passionate and we believe we have the goods to change the way healthcare is delivered. We are looking for someone who can join our great team and bring their sales and business experience to help grow our company. Please be dynamic, energetic and active. We're in the health and wellness business and you will be the face of the company.
- Coordinate company sales and marketing functions, from selling cycle to methodology.
- Research and develop marketing plans to reach our target customers
- Work with the CEO to develop and manage sales and marketing budgets
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communications efforts, including public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage client accounts and coordinate the management of other accounts.
- Establish and implement short
- and long-range goals, sales quota, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Plan for and attend various industry and healthcare-related conferences
- 2-5 Years of Direct Sales Experience, some of which should be direct to doctors or other healthcare professionals
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.