Patient Success Representative
In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.
FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
FORCE Therapeutics delivers an incredible experience for all of its customers, and that starts with world-class customer service. Join our Patient Success Team to have a meaningful impact on how patients are recovering from injury and surgery. As a FORCE Patient Success Representative, you will communicate daily with patients and guide them through the FORCE Therapeutics recovery experience.
- Learn communication best practices for onboarding end-user patients (patient success) and providers on FORCE
- Assist in development of ongoing strategies to drive patient and provider engagement and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
- Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
- Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community on FORCE blog
- A minimum of 1 year of call center or healthcare customer service experience
- High School Diploma and/or University Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive phone presence
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $35,000
- Flexible schedule Monday - Friday