Patient Success Representative
Force works with surgeons and their Care Teams to seamlessly support their patient’s journey. This unique approach combines a clinical voice with accessible technology, interactive, video-based education, and patient-provider communication built upon each organization’s existing workflow. Our digital tools are used by patients in the home, engaging them in a daily, personalized care plan that drives successful recovery. Real-time data and outcomes are actively collected as patients move through their care, providing surgeon teams unprecedented insights into progress and performance outside the hospital. Force’s high level of patient engagement and outcomes are the result of 5 years of continuous improvement in every type of care setting with tens of thousands of users.
FORCE Therapeutics delivers an incredible experience for all of its customers, and that starts with world-class customer service. Join our Patient Success Team to have a meaningful impact on how patients are recovering from injury and surgery. As a FORCE Patient Success Representative, you will communicate daily with patients and guide them through the FORCE Therapeutics recovery experience.
- Learn communication best practices for onboarding end-user patients (patient success) and providers on FORCE
- Assist in development of ongoing strategies to drive patient and provider engagement and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
- Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
- Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community on FORCE blog
- A minimum of 1 year of call center or healthcare customer service experience
- High School Diploma and/or University Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive phone presence
- Base Salary: $30,000 - $35,000