Account Manager, Client Success & Strategy Team
Force Therapeutics is a powerful, episode-based digital care platform and research network designed to help clinicians intelligently extend their reach. Our platform leverages video and digital connections to directly engage patients at every step of their journey - from the point that surgery is scheduled, to post-op and beyond. Backed by the insights of more than 60 leading healthcare centers in the country, the Force Therapeutics platform is proven to drive more effective recovery, lower costs, and achieve better patient outcomes.
Work directly with Director of Client Success & Strategy to develop, maintain, and grow patient and provider usage and overall user experience with the FORCE Therapeutics product at strategic enterprise accounts. The team will be responsible for implementation of best healthcare practices, and building out a research and data platform. Account management and research are must-have pillars that will drive FORCE's success in transforming the way people recover from injury globally.
- Support Client Success & Strategy Team with patient, clinical assistant, and doctor communication efforts to drive product usage, and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
- Relationship-building with all stakeholders to execute the team goal of expanding value within an organization (extending to network organizations, adding clinicians, building custom content, etc.)
- Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
- Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community
- Maintain keen eye for product innovation as it relates to increasing efficacy of our product in its goals to improve Healthcare outcomes and reduce episode costs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-3 years experience in account management, sales or strategic planning preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Medical or clinical experience is a plus