Account Manager, Client Success & Strategy Team
In the heart of New York City's Greenwich Village there is an impassioned team transforming how people recover from Musculoskeletal Disease -- injuries that will impact one in two adults this year. These injuries hinder people's ability to move. For many, this prevents them from doing the things they love to do most or simply challenges their ability to navigate daily life. The FORCE team ; made up of leading medical professionals, world-class technologists, Emmy-nominated producers and dedicated client service professionals ; works tirelessly to ensure Healthcare's most important stakeholder, the patient, has the tools they need to recover from these injuries better and faster. Our A-team backers include top-of-the-pyramid Orthopedic hospital groups, notable technology entrepreneurs and CEO's of major health and financial services firms.
FORCE delivers a video based prescription platform for home therapy that allows providers to see compliance and patient reported outcomes in real time. Major orthopedic surgical centers are deploying FORCE to better manage post surgical recovery, reduce costs and remotely monitor outcomes.
Work directly with Director of Client Success & Strategy to develop, maintain, and grow patient and provider usage and overall user experience with the FORCE Therapeutics product at strategic enterprise accounts. The team will be responsible for implementation of best healthcare practices, and building out a research and data platform. Account management and research are must-have pillars that will drive FORCE's success in transforming the way people recover from injury globally.
- Support Client Success & Strategy Team with patient, clinical assistant, and doctor communication efforts to drive product usage, and develop, grow, and retain key accounts
- Relationship-building with all stakeholders to execute the team goal of expanding value within an organization (extending to network organizations, adding clinicians, building custom content, etc.)
- Leverage feedback, suggestions and enhancements from key accounts to inform requirements for product development and innovation
- Publish ongoing thought leadership and data collection content to our member community
- Maintain keen eye for product innovation as it relates to increasing efficacy of our product in its goals to improve Healthcare outcomes and reduce episode costs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-3 years experience in account management, sales or strategic planning preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Medical or clinical experience is a plus