Enterprise Business Development Representative
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. The result is best for online merchants, and best for online customers.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our growing NY-based Forter team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach, and work autonomously to explore data resources (websites, databases, online research)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide insight into an organization's structure, with ability to successfully identify the decision maker. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- 1-3 years’ experience with sales development within the technology space
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related program
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message