Forter is a fraud prevention company whose mission is to build trust in e-commerce by eliminating fraud for online merchants and marketplaces. To do this, we deliver highly accurate and fully automated fraud prevention in real time. Our approach makes the customer experience easier and more secure, both of which boost revenue.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven account executive that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our growing NY-based Forter team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach and work autonomously to explore data resources (websites, databases, online research) for the Mid Market
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide insight into an organization’s structure, with ability to successfully identify the decision maker. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Experience with sales development within the technology space (Fraud experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related program
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise, and well-understood message