FounderMade organizes the world’s best conferences to discover and scale for consumer brands and retailers. Helping consumer brands scale their business and launch their innovations through our Discovery Show, invite-only CEO Summit, and membership program. Our mission is to help get the most innovative, inspiring brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. Upcoming Events: Consumer Discovery Show East - June 26, 2019 / New York City Consumer Discovery Show West - October 16, 2019 / Los Angeles Consumer Discovery Show East - June 24, 2020 / New York City
FounderMade is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in New York. As a Sales Brand Manager, you are expected to identify and build relationships with established and emerging brands, investors, and distributors in our verticals.
- You’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities including team goals, exhibitor sales, sponsorship sales and ticket sales.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing sales offerings, event inventory and pricing models.
- You’ll be responsible for managing sales database and deal pipeline.
- You’ll be responsible for creating decks in Keynote to send to prospective partners
- You'll source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the sales team (total of 3) and meeting company revenue targets.
- You'll route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You'll close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- You'll team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- You'll attend industry events on behalf of FounderMade.
- You'll assist with other special projects and events as needed.
- You'll act as a liaison between clients and internal departments to ensure excellent customer fulfillment and retention.
- You'll process orders and contracts.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience working in sales at a major trade show or conference company.
- You have a BS degree in Business or equivalent practical experience.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You have extensive sales operations experience and have utilized Salesforce to efficiently scale a sales team.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have an eye for next-gen trends in the consumer product space and know who the key players are.
- You have strong listening and presentation skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have an owner’s mentality.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.