FounderMade hosts the world’s best retail conferences to help brands scale their businesses and launch innovative consumer products. Our mission is to get the most inspiring, future-minded brands to the place where they belong... ... in the hands of those who want them. We are disrupting the way retailers, investors, brands, and suppliers find, engage, and build long term, mutually beneficial partnerships with successful founder-led beauty, wellness, and food products across the world. Through the FounderMade community, we are creating a new future for businesses, and consumers that's inclusive, inspiring, and value-driven. Our bi-annual summits bring together leaders and innovators from Target, Sephora, General Mills, Amazon, Bobbi Brown, CVS, Forbes, Unilever, RXBAR, Goldman Sachs, Whole Foods, Sun Bum, and many more. These leaders use FounderMade's Discovery Show as a platform to propel their businesses to new heights through unparalleled networking opportunities, innovative product discovery, and world-class education.
FounderMade is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in New York. As a Sales Brand Manager, you are expected to identify and build relationships with established and emerging brands, investors, and distributors in our verticals.
- You’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities including team goals, exhibitor sales, sponsorship sales and ticket sales.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing sales offerings, event inventory and pricing models.
- You’ll be responsible for managing sales database and deal pipeline.
- You’ll be responsible for creating decks in Keynote to send to prospective partners
- You'll source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the sales team (total of 3) and meeting company revenue targets.
- You'll route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You'll close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- You'll team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- You'll attend industry events on behalf of FounderMade.
- You'll assist with other special projects and events as needed.
- You'll act as a liaison between clients and internal departments to ensure excellent customer fulfillment and retention.
- You'll process orders and contracts.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience working in sales at a major trade show or conference company.
- You have a BS degree in Business or equivalent practical experience.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You have extensive sales operations experience and have utilized Salesforce to efficiently scale a sales team.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have an eye for next-gen trends in the consumer product space and know who the key players are.
- You have strong listening and presentation skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have an owner’s mentality.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.