Audience Development Associate
FounderMade organizes the world’s best conferences to discover and scale for consumer brands and retailers. Helping consumer brands scale their business and launch their innovations through our Discovery Show, invite-only CEO Summit, and membership program. Our mission is to help get the most innovative, inspiring brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. Upcoming Events: Consumer Discovery Show East - June 26, 2019 / New York City Consumer Discovery Show West - October 16, 2019 / Los Angeles Consumer Discovery Show East - June 24, 2020 / New York City
FounderMade is seeking an Audience Development Associate to join our team in New York. As an Audience Development Associate, you are expected to identify and build relationships with community members, retailers, investors, influencers, and corporate partners in our verticals.
- You'll manage ticket registration objectives and develop ticket registration quotas; project expected ticket registration and ticket profit for the summit.
- You'll execute a ticket registration plan and actions to achieve ticket quota and goals.
- You'll proactively identify opportunities with community partners for registration campaigns.
- You'll source call lists for targeted outreach.
- You'll effectively make registration, track progress, and teach new team members as well.
- You'll collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and create engaging content to grow the FounderMade community.
- You'll collaborate with our production and sales team on managing invitations, guest lists, and event communication for select ancillary events surrounding main summits.
- You'll help source registration platforms, event apps, and systems to optimize audience development workflows.
- You'll expertly manage conference registration system to create specific events, track partner campaigns, manage registration applications, and build out event communications within the system.
- You'll manage registration reports for specific department retargeting and communication.
- You'll support registration customer service.
- You have 2 years of experience in audience development, recruiting and/or sales (ticket sales is an advantage).
- You’ve worked with retailers and buyers.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You're able to confidently communicate with potential clients and present information about the summit.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.