Audience Development Associate
FounderMade hosts the world’s best retail conferences to help brands scale their businesses and launch innovative consumer products. Our mission is to get the most inspiring, future-minded brands to the place where they belong... ... in the hands of those who want them. We are disrupting the way retailers, investors, brands, and suppliers find, engage, and build long term, mutually beneficial partnerships with successful founder-led beauty, wellness, and food products across the world. Through the FounderMade community, we are creating a new future for businesses, and consumers that's inclusive, inspiring, and value-driven. Our bi-annual summits bring together leaders and innovators from Target, Sephora, General Mills, Amazon, Bobbi Brown, CVS, Forbes, Unilever, RXBAR, Goldman Sachs, Whole Foods, Sun Bum, and many more. These leaders use FounderMade's Discovery Show as a platform to propel their businesses to new heights through unparalleled networking opportunities, innovative product discovery, and world-class education.
FounderMade is seeking an Audience Development Associate to join our team in New York. As an Audience Development Associate, you are expected to identify and build relationships with community members, retailers, investors, influencers, and corporate partners in our verticals.
- You'll manage ticket registration objectives and develop ticket registration quotas; project expected ticket registration and ticket profit for the summit.
- You'll execute a ticket registration plan and actions to achieve ticket quota and goals.
- You'll proactively identify opportunities with community partners for registration campaigns.
- You'll source call lists for targeted outreach.
- You'll effectively make registration, track progress, and teach new team members as well.
- You'll collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and create engaging content to grow the FounderMade community.
- You'll collaborate with our production and sales team on managing invitations, guest lists, and event communication for select ancillary events surrounding main summits.
- You'll help source registration platforms, event apps, and systems to optimize audience development workflows.
- You'll expertly manage conference registration system to create specific events, track partner campaigns, manage registration applications, and build out event communications within the system.
- You'll manage registration reports for specific department retargeting and communication.
- You'll support registration customer service.
- You have 2 years of experience in audience development, recruiting and/or sales (ticket sales is an advantage).
- You’ve worked with retailers and buyers.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You're able to confidently communicate with potential clients and present information about the summit.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.