Sales Associate / Brand Curator
FounderMade hosts the world’s best retail conferences to help brands scale their businesses and launch innovative consumer products. Our mission is to get the most inspiring, future-minded brands to the place where they belong... ... in the hands of those who want them. We are disrupting the way retailers, investors, brands, and suppliers find, engage, and build long term, mutually beneficial partnerships with successful founder-led beauty, wellness, and food products across the world. Through the FounderMade community, we are creating a new future for businesses, and consumers that's inclusive, inspiring, and value-driven. Our bi-annual summits bring together leaders and innovators from Target, Sephora, General Mills, Amazon, Bobbi Brown, CVS, Forbes, Unilever, RXBAR, Goldman Sachs, Whole Foods, Sun Bum, and many more. These leaders use FounderMade's Discovery Show as a platform to propel their businesses to new heights through unparalleled networking opportunities, innovative product discovery, and world-class education.
FounderMade is seeking a Sales Curator to join our partnership team in New York. As a Sales Curator, you are expected to identify and build relationships with established and emerging brands, investors, and distributors in our verticals.
- Supporting sales team with lead generation and outreach
- Forging and cultivating relationships with brands
- Attending industry events on behalf of FounderMade
- Assisting with other special projects and events as needed
- Acting as a liaison between clients and internal departments
- Participating in sales calls
- Processing orders and contracts
- BS degree in Business or equivalent practical experience
- Strong written and communication skills
- Sales Experience is a major plus!