Vice President, Customer Success
FreeWill is a social venture created at Stanford University. We provide free, warm, and intuitive online tools to help people with estate planning. These tools also make it easier than ever to leave money to charity, for those who choose to do so.
FreeWill is seeking a VP, Customer Success to lead our work partnering with the world’s most exciting nonprofit organizations.
This position will be responsible for driving the Customer Success strategy and process from launch to renewal and beyond, and contributing to overall advancement of FreeWill’s goals.
- Lead our Customer Success process through launch, support, engagement, and renewal
- Lead our Customer Success team of six (and growing quickly) with excellence, care, and joy
- Meet quarterly revenue objectives
- Become an expert in the FreeWill product, the broader nonprofit planned giving landscape, and estate planning overall
- Act with FreeWill’s values of focus, joy, kindness, and courage.
By far, the most important things we are looking for is someone who is smart, tenacious, and kind.
The right candidate will have 10+ years of Account Management/Customer Success experience, with strong preference to experience in the nonprofit and/or enterprise SaaS space.
We are particularly focused on candidates who have experience scaling teams from 5 to 50, and from Series A to C and beyond.