Sales Development Representative
Small business lending is broken—and Fundera is here to fix it. By building the most trusted marketplace in the industry, we make lenders compete for business instead of the other way around.Small business is the backbone of our economy, and business owners deserve a partner they can trust—especially when it comes to financing. 4 out of 5 business owners get denied by banks for the loans they need to solve problems and seize opportunities, and far too many get ripped off by unregulated brokers looking for a quick buck.With Fundera, business owners can get competing offers from dozens of the country’s leading small business lenders by submitting just one application. Our service is simple, transparent, and best of all? It’s absolutely free. Our mission: to put the power to borrow back in the hands of business owners.
An incredibly smart and competitive person excited to launch or continue a successful career in sales. You’re ready to develop or sharpen your sales skills while helping small business owners tackle the ever-intimidating online lending space.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
- Dive right into training and quickly learn the Fundera sales process, including our entire product suite and basic qualifying material.
- Jump on the phones and be the first impression for every Fundera customer, assisting them with their applications, documents, and assessment of options as they seek funding to grow their business.
- Work closely with our Account Executives to help fill pipelines, creating opportunity for mentorship and further skill development.
- Gain extensive working knowledge of Salesforce and other top sales software.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Possess outstanding communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and autonomously manage your time.
- Be comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life.
- Think on your feet when faced with new challenges, tough conversations, or difficult questions.
- Always raise your personal bar. You can take feedback like a champ and implement it immediately.
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health.
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but your’s at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO.
- Our kitchen is full of a wide-variety of (mostly healthy) snacks to make sure you never go hungry. You can also always find coffee, seltzer, and more on tap to make sure you never go thirsty.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible.
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work or the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team “culture committee” makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.