Small business lending is broken—and Fundera is here to fix it. By building the most trusted marketplace in the industry, we make lenders compete for business instead of the other way around.Small business is the backbone of our economy, and business owners deserve a partner they can trust—especially when it comes to financing. 4 out of 5 business owners get denied by banks for the loans they need to solve problems and seize opportunities, and far too many get ripped off by unregulated brokers looking for a quick buck.With Fundera, business owners can get competing offers from dozens of the country’s leading small business lenders by submitting just one application. Our service is simple, transparent, and best of all? It’s absolutely free. Our mission: to put the power to borrow back in the hands of business owners.
If you have a passion for helping small business owners, an interest in financial technology, and the desire to help build a company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Fundera is looking for a driven, invested, and experienced Sales Manager to scale our sales team. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with small- and mid-sized business owners and lenders every day.
This position is located in New York City and requires 3-5 years of experience.
- Manage a team of up to 10 with experience ranging from 1-5+ years, and ensure the organization meets its aggressive growth goals.
- Maintain and enforce a high standard of service consistent with Fundera's customer-first positioning.
- Training and ongoing development for a team with varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Drive pitch development, experimentation, and broadly help build a high-performing sales team / process.
- 4+ years of proven SMB sales experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role, preferably on an Inside Sales team.
- Hands-on management style; prioritizing individual attention along with regular and direct customer engagement.
- Experience recruiting & on-boarding high performing sales reps.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM, including reporting and management KPIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively while improving processes and results, prioritizing work with minimal direction.
- Willing and able to offer insight beyond your daily duties -- don't just work here, help us build a great company.