Fundera is the go-to, financial resource for small businesses. We’re here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility—helping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industry’s leading investors, we’ve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped over 10,000 SMBs secure almost a billion in funding).
We’re experiencing massive growth year over year, and our impact on America’s job creators grows with us. We’re looking to further our impact and need incredible, ambitious, mission-oriented people to get there.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, then this is the place for you
An ambitious & motivated Account Manager who will provide the highest level of service to Fundera customers; nurture customers through every step of the lifecycle, analyze opportunities for re-financing, and ensure consistent renewals & retention.
- Understand our lending products inside and out and identify opportunities for existing customers to refinance, upgrade, or take on additional products to meet their financing needs.
- Build and maintain meaningful and long-term relationships with Fundera’s customers by helping them obtain their financial goals.
- Work closely with our Account Executives to ensure a seamless customer experience and identify potential up-sell and other collaboration opportunities.
- Work with our supply side lender network to find the best offer for a customers needs
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly renewal goals.
- Have 2-5 years of sales or customer service experience.
- Possess outstanding communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and autonomously manage your time.
- Be comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life.
- Think on your feet when faced with new challenges, tough conversations, or difficult questions.
- Always raise your personal bar. You can take feedback like a champ and implement it immediately.