Director of Business Operations
Fundera is a marketplace for small business financial solutions. We provide expert insights and tailored options—from loans to credit cards to bank accounts—so business owners can shop and compare financial choices they often don’t know they have. We partner throughout every stage of their business, helping them weigh the best-fit financial options based on their current needs and eligibility. Our combination of technology and financial expertise ensures business owners make their smartest business decisions yet.
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are thebiggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing. We’re a team of experiencedtechnology leaders, well-funded and backed byindustry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching inFebruary 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
Who Are We Looking For?
An experienced and strategic business leader, who can help us to accelerate our revenue performance overall by owning the Business Operations function at Fundera.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
As the Director of Business Operations, You’ll...
- Establish and oversee if our revenue reporting infrastructure at Fundera, including weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with cross-functional teams, to ensure we’re constantly diligent on top performance drivers.
- Design and drive execution on a data infrastructure that serves the needs of various functions in the organization -- product & tech, sales, BD, Marketing
- Establish and document the process for execution against key strategic priorities
- Project manage strategic initiatives for Fundera that cut across multiple groups with a tie in to core Business Operations responsibilities
You’ll Need to Have…
- 7+ years of experience in a Consulting, Operations Leadership, or other role combining business analysis, strategy, solution design and execution.
- Experience managing large projects end-to-end, in conjunction with stakeholders in various departments and levels of an organization.
- Exceptional analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data and qualitative context on business performance.