Director of Business Operations
Fundera is the go-to, financial resource for small businesses. We’re here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility—helping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industry’s leading investors, we’ve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped over 10,000 SMBs secure almost a billion in funding).
We’re experiencing massive growth year over year, and our impact on America’s job creators grows with us. We’re looking to further our impact and need incredible, ambitious, mission-oriented people to get there.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, then this is the place for you
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are thebiggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing. We’re a team of experiencedtechnology leaders, well-funded and backed byindustry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching inFebruary 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
Who Are We Looking For?
An experienced and strategic business leader, who can help us to accelerate our revenue performance overall by owning the Business Operations function at Fundera.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
As the Director of Business Operations, You’ll...
- Establish and oversee if our revenue reporting infrastructure at Fundera, including weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with cross-functional teams, to ensure we’re constantly diligent on top performance drivers.
- Design and drive execution on a data infrastructure that serves the needs of various functions in the organization -- product & tech, sales, BD, Marketing
- Establish and document the process for execution against key strategic priorities
- Project manage strategic initiatives for Fundera that cut across multiple groups with a tie in to core Business Operations responsibilities
You’ll Need to Have…
- 7+ years of experience in a Consulting, Operations Leadership, or other role combining business analysis, strategy, solution design and execution.
- Experience managing large projects end-to-end, in conjunction with stakeholders in various departments and levels of an organization.
- Exceptional analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data and qualitative context on business performance.